blue BornPrettyStore

NYC Fancy Dotty NY Lady + Born Pretty Store BP67

4:29 PMFrancine




Hi ladies,

in this hot hot Summer I'm discovering I like finishes and colours I usually don't. See the picture above? I'm thinking I was nightly abducted by aliens, because I do not wear crelly with sesquins, but I was looking for sometingh nice and I stumbled upon this lovely nail polish collection from NYC, called Fancy Dotty. I picked up a nude, called NY Lady and  I wear it for few days.

Buongiorno, Signore e Signorine,

in questa estate rovente sto scoprendo che mi piacciono finish e colori inusuali per me. Avete visto la foto qui sopra, no? Non è sufficiente per pensare di essere stata rapita dagli alieni?
Ad ogni modo, pure se di solito non porto questo genere di smalto, quando l'ho visto sullo scaffale di Acqua e Sapone non ho potuto fare a meno di adottarlo. La collezione si chiama Fancy Dotty e lui è il nude/crema della cucciolata, NY Lady.













As you can see, NYC Fancy Dotty NY Lady is a pale crème-toned crelly. The formula is pretty easy and dries very quick. Others bloggers call this effect egg-shell, and I think it's pretty accurate to describe the final result.

I've worn NY Lady for three or four days, last month, and I liked it very much. But, because there's always a "but" moment, after four days I wanted renew my mani. So I picked up the plates I've received from Born Pretty Store, and I played around with stamping.
NYC Fancy Dotty NY Lady è un crelly color crema. La formula è buona e facile da usare e asciuga rapidamente. Ho letto che altre blogger chiamano questo finish 'guscio d'uovo' e penso sia un termine accurato per descrivere il risultato finale.

Ho indossato NY Lady per tre, quattro giorni, il mese scorso, e mi è piaciuto molto. Ma - perché c'è sempre un 'ma', prima o poi - ad un certo punto è arrivato il momento di rinnovare le mie unghie. Così ho preso le matrici che Born Pretty Store mi aveva appena inviato e ho giocherellato un po' con lo stamping.






I've picked up the BP67 plate and I've chosen this pattern. It reminds me the bendages of a mummy, and because NY Lady has a shade very close to sand, I think I'll reuse this pattern around Halloween.
I easily stamped with Mi-Ny Bond Street, from Metal Mirror Collection, a blue metal that works pretty nice for stamping purposes. I've already shown you here, do you remember?
As others plates I own from Born Pretty Store, BP67 is well carved and easy to use. You should clean the pattern with a nail polish remover after every stamping. If you liked this pattern, be sure to add this code EBEX31 to your next order for a 10% off discount!


I hope you liked my nail art and stay tuned: tomorrow is Friday, and you know what it means...

Have a nice day!!

La scelta è caduta sulla matrice BP67 e ho scelto il disegno che vedete. Mi ricorda il bendaggi delle mummie, forse per il colore di base, molto vicino al sabbia. Credo che lo sfrutterò ancora, magari per Halloween.
Ho usato Mi-Ny Bond Street, un metallico azzurro che stampa discretamente. Ve l'ho già mostrato qui, ricorate?
Come le altre matrici di Born Pretty Store, BP67 e ben incisa e facile da usare. L'unica accortezza è quella di pulire con del solvente il disco ogni volta. Se vi è piaciuto questo disegno, accertatevi di inserire il codice EBEX31 nel vostro prossimo ordine, per ottenere uno sconto del 10%.

Spero che questa nail art vi sia piaciuta e restate all'ascolto: domani è venerdì e voi sapete cosa succede su questo blog il venerdì, vero?

Grazie per essere passate e alla prossima!!




*items sent to me for honest review 
*prodotti inviati a scopo recensione

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Random Nail Art

Contact Form